Pm Ac Yojana 2019 Online Apply:- Super-Efficient Air Conditioning programme people also calling this program as Pm Ac Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Air Conditioner Scheme. After successful implementation of Ujjwala Yojana Modi government is going to introduce Pradhan Mantri(Pm) Air Conditioner AC yojana for the poor families in India. In Pm Ac Yojana each family can online apply for an Ac instalment and their home, so we can another name of this scheme is Ek Pariwar Ek Ac Yojana. In this article we will discuss Pm Ac Yojana Online apply and registration process, which Ac will install in Your home after online order, what is PM Ac Yojana’s AC Quality, What Is guarantee periods, replacement criteria, who is eligible for Pm Ac Yojana and what is the official website for Pm AC Yojana Online 2019 Apply.
Recently Super-Efficient Air Conditioning programme launched by EESL Energy Efficiency Services Limited which is a joint venture of four National Public Sector Enterprises under Ministry of Power, Government of India. Pm Ac Yojana is firstly launched for domestic and institutional customers in the BSES area but EESL is working towards making this Pm Ac Yojana benefits available to all consumers across the nation.
Pm Ac Yojana/Scheme will also help to decrease the peak electricity demand in South and West Delhi by 22MW. EESL will manage all activities related to Pm Ac Yojana, supply, complaint management and redressal, and fulfilment of warranty obligations for the Pm Ac Scheme’s Ac.
Addressing the launch event of Pm Ac Yojana or Super-Efficient Air Conditioning programme, Mr Saurabh Kumar, Managing Director, EESL stated: “Our UJALA programme gave us the confidence that the Indian consumer is receptive to awareness and demand cultivation efforts for energy efficiency. Through the Super-Efficient AC programme OR Pm AC Yojana, we are endeavouring to not only redefine standards for efficiency and widen the gamut of energy efficient appliances available to Indian consumers but to also significantly improve upon our previous efforts to make these technologies universally and conveniently accessible.”
EESLmart.in is an online portal which is launched by EESL group. through which customers of BRPL, and of other DISCOMs that partner with EESL in future, can purchase the Pm Ac Yojana AC. On this portal, consumers can buy cookstoves and products sold under the UJALA programme – 9-Watt LED bulbs, LED luminaries, and BEE 5-star rated energy efficient fans.
The EESLmart.in will also feature a payment gateway, product specifications and images, a catalogue of products, stock status and order completion and product shipment information, as well as 24×7 customer service, query address and post-shipping support.
How To Apply For Pm Ac Yojana 2019
- To Apply Online For Pm Ac Yojana or scheme you have to first visit EESL commercial website for AC i.e -EESLmart.in
- Then Find The Online Order OR Registration Option.
- Enter Your Pic Code And Check Availability For Your Area.
- Note:- Pm Ac Yojana Is Not Started Yet, It May Be Star From July 2019. Then will share the full method for Online apply and registration.
1. Who is eligible For Pm Ac Yojana?
Now only Any BRPL Domestic Consumers can opt for this scheme but it will be launched for all over India as soon as possible. The consumer needs to enter the area Pin code on the registration portal to verify if he/she is eligible under the scheme.
2. What does the installation cost fo Ac instalment?
- Standard installation is free.
- Any additional requirements would be charged as per the rate list is given by manufacturers
3. What are the documents required for availing Pm Ac Yojana benefits?
- Govt. issued Proof of Identity (POI) of the registered consumer.
- Copy of latest BRPL bill with a receipt confirming no overdue.
- Govt. issued Proof of Address (POA) of the registered consumer.